After subscribing, make sure that you have created an account in order to use the following steps!
No problem! You can change your selections or add to your order through your account by Saturday at 5:00pm before your next billing date, as shown in your Charge Schedule.
Make changes by logging in here and using the following steps:
- Once logged in, select Manage Subscriptions on your account page (under Your Orders). Not able to log in to your account? Find out why here.
- Select Edit beside the subscription that you would like to change.
- From this page, you can Update Contents or add Kits, Pantry or Gear items as a one-time option from the Toss these in... section. Please wait for the page to finish loading as the Update Contents icon will appear above the Toss these in... section once loaded.
- You can add or decrease the number of kits in your upcoming deliveries from the top left-hand side of the Update Contents pop-up.
- Navigate to your Charge Schedule to see your future subscriptions one-time item add-ons. Here you can skip future orders.
"Toss these in..." items will appear on the left hand side of your screen after adding, not in the "Update Contents" section, as these are one-time orders.
Updating Contents will automatically update the options in future orders to be the same.
You can change your mind as many times as you like in your account until Saturday at 5:00pm before your next billing date shown in your Charge Schedule.
Or, send us an email at email@example.com and we can take care of this for you!